Friday, September 27, 2013

Whatever You do, do it well

I'm not a motivational speaker but something said I should just write a piece on this (I'm not that spiritual as well).

There is this saying ' whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well'. I remember when I was in secondary school and I was in the library that day going through the Guinness World records of that year and something caught my attention. Something about a man being the world's most clapper ( I can't remember the exact words now) but the man was awarded the person that claps most in the world!

Why?!?

Somebody noticed him because he sits in the front row at shows and claps a lot!

Clapping? I know it sounds unthinkable and I'm sure he was just doing his thing without knowing anybody was paying attention to him.

Now, we all should strive hard to put our best foot forward in whatever we do. What I realized is that most people do things to get approval from a higher authority (boss, parents..) And when those people are not there, they revert to doing bad things, but I don't think it should be like that, you should do things not because people will complement you and call you a good person, but you should do it because you really want to...

I know this will touch that one person's heart it is meant for...

Have a good day everyone!