Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ke$ha: "I Had a Tail When I Was Born"

Ok! This is very unusual but the 26 year old singer shared some bizarre details of her medical history recently in an interview with heat magazine .

"I had a tail when I was born," the "Die Young" song stress told a U.K.
outlet (according to Heat magazine). "It was a tiny tail, about a
quarter of an inch, then they chopped it off and stole my tail. That
was when I was little. I'm really sad about that story."
Then again, Ke$ha's tail revelation isn't too weird considering she
drank her own urine for her MTV docu-series.
She recounted of the pee-drinking, "Mine isn't that bad, but I'm a
very hydrated person. It tasted kind of like candy."
Meanwhile, Ke$ha's new jewelry line Kesha Rose by Charles Albert
launched today online. The collection features quirky and cute pieces
like gold skull earrings, rings with gold teeth, jasper arrowhead
pendants, gold chain necklaces and, last but definitely not least, gold
penis charms!